PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR: www.argylecounty.com.au
Furry Software Pty. Ltd., the owners of The Southern Tablelands of NSW website, has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: The Southern Tablelands of NSW.
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to
administer our Web site.
- This site contains links to other sites. The Southern Tablelands of NSW website is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our site uses email forms for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address, and other information as volunteered). Contact information from these forms is used to send information about our company or services to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when
- Our site hosts webpages for business and community clients (hosted webpages are clearly identified). These may contain email forms. Although a generic "Thank you" message appears after submitting such email, information collected on these forms is sent directly to the hosted client, not to us. Our clients may collect visitor's contact information (like their email address, and other information as volunteered), and use it for their own purposes. The Southern Tablelands of NSW website is not responsible for the privacy practices of such clients.
- We may run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact
information (like their email address, phone number and/or street address). This information is necessary for us to contact winners. This information may also be used to contact the visitor when necessary, such as to announce new contests or major events of interest in the Wollondilly Region. This information is NOT distributed to any third party for any reason.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Security measures are installed to prevent unauthorised access to our logs. No information under our control is directly accessible by, or available to: third parties; other servers; external databases.
The Southern Tablelands of NSW website, and its hosted client pages do:
- NOT collect online or offline contact information which contains details identifying the age or other purely personal details of visitors
- NOT collect any personally identifiable online or offline contact information from children without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information from children for any reason
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity
This site gives users the following option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
CONTACTING THE WEBSITE
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or of its hosted clients, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
The Southern Tablelands of NSW Website
PO Box 781
Bowral, NSW 2576, Australia
Last updated 20/6/07
[Click the "Back" Button on your browser to return to any other pages.]